Navratri – Eid Celebrations
Music, Rhythm, Festivity Unlimited…
Indians in Toulouse Group is all set to bring in yet another fun-filled evening for you and your family on 19th October 2013.On behalf of the Moderators, we welcome all to join the Celebrations.
Live it up and have a fantabulous time with near and dear ones.
Date : 19th October 2013
Venue : Salle Clement Ader, ISAE –SUPAERO, 10, Avenue Edouard Belin, 31055 Toulouse (Google map).
How to reach the venue?
For those coming by car / private vehicle, use this Google map to find directions. Visitors’ parking is on the left side of the main gate of ISAE.
Dandiya Dinner - The idea is simply to pool in all the food, snacks and drinks that each one of us plans to bring and share it with everyone.
1) Registration is mandatory. Click here to Register on or before 20h00, Tuesday 15th Oct 2013.
WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN CLOSED DUE TO CAPACITY AND SECURITY CONSTRAINTS AT THE VENUE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
2) The venue is within the university campus; access is restricted and secured. Entry is granted only if registered and identity document is produced at the security gate. You are required to carry your passport / identity document without fail.
3) The scheduled start of the program is at 17h30. Please make sure that you arrive on-time. It is highly appreciated to be on-time.
4) Disposable plastic plates, spoons, glasses and paper napkins will be provided by organizers. Do ensure that you get required serving spoons for your contribution to the potluck.
5) A volunteer would be happy to welcome you and collect your food to arrange for the potluck.
6) If anyone interested in Art-Work Stalls or Organizing an event or Other Ideas; you are most welcome. Please contact Ashwini AMARAPURA (email@example.com / 07 53 04 75 80).
7) Fashion Show contenders gear up with your cosy outfit. To register for fashion show, Click here.
8) Venue can accommodate only 100 members so all registrations on 'First come, First Served Basis’; Register soon!!!
9) 10 minutes’ walk from Supaero to metro “Faculte de Pharmacie” (walking route) to return after program.
Rendezvous Rotunda >