Festivals create new links among strangers and strengthen the old ones.
So let's get together on Saturday 27th October 2012 to celebrate Dusshera, Eid and Navratri. A few cultural programs
(Dance, Dandiya, etc.,) have been planned.
Saturday, 27th October 2012Time
17h15 – 21h30
Salle Clement Ader, ISAE –SUPAERO, 10, Avenue Edouard Belin, 31055
Toulouse (Google map).
How to reach the venue?
By private vehicle:
For those coming by car/private vehicle, use this Google map to find directions. Visitors parking is on the left side of the main gate of ISAE.
By Public transport:
Take Tisseo Bus 68 and Bus 108 from Metro Line B stop "Universite Paul Sabatier" or "Faculte de Pharmacie". Alight at stop ISAE CAMPUS SUPAERO. A sample itinerary is here.
Registration and other important information
- Registration is mandatory. Please register your participation by filling up this on line form on or before 16h00, Friday 26th Oct 2012.
- You are required to carry your passport without fail.
- The venue is within the university campus and access is restricted and secured. Entry is granted only if registration is effected and identity document is produced.
- We will have a "pot-luck". Each participant brings what he/she can (food, snacks, desserts, juices etc.) and we all share
it. Please do bring your own serving spoons and other accessories to serve food.
- Organizers will arrange for disposable plastic plates, spoons, glasses
and paper napkins, etc.,..
- There is no provision for any cooking/reheating equipments at the venue.
- 17h30 – Kick off with a Welcome speech
17h35 – Aarti
18h00 – Stage performances (Dance, Skit, Singing)
18h45 – Garba and Dandiya
19h30 – Dinner (Pot luck)
20h30 – Open Dance floor
21h30 – Conclude/Continue
Contact details of Organizers
- Pandey-ji - email@example.com
- Arjun Dave - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mujahid Ahmed Baig - email@example.com
- Ashwini Amarapura - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anand Patil - email@example.com
For any other general info, you can trouble the person below:
- Mrugesh - firstname.lastname@example.org