Navratri – Eid Celebrations
Music, Rhythm, Festivity Unlimited…
Indians in Toulouse Group is all set to bring in yet another fun-filled evening for you and your family on 11th October 2014.On behalf of the Moderators, we welcome all to join the Celebrations.
Live it up and have a fantabulous time with near and dear ones.
Date : 11th October 2014
Venue : Salle Clement Ader, ISAE –SUPAERO, 10, Avenue Edouard Belin, 31055 Toulouse (Google map).
How to reach the venue?
The bus plies till 1:00 AM.
1) Registration is mandatory. Click here to Register on or before 22h00, Thursday 09th Oct 2014.
DUE TO CAPACITY AND SECURITY CONSTRAINTS AT THE VENUE REGISTRATIONS ARE LIMITED.
2) The venue is within the university campus; access is restricted and secured. Entry is granted only if registered and identity document is produced at the security gate. You are required to carry your passport / identity document without fail.
3) The scheduled start of the program is at 17h30. Please make sure that you arrive on-time. It is highly appreciated to be on-time.
4) Disposable plastic plates, spoons, glasses and paper napkins will be provided by organizers. Do ensure that you get required serving spoons for your contribution to the potluck.
5) A volunteer would be happy to welcome you and collect your food to arrange for the potluck.
6) Venue can accommodate only 100 members so all registrations on 'First come, First Served Basis’; Register soon!!!
7) Last bus from stop "ENAC" is at 1:00 AM. If you miss this bus, 10 minutes’ walk from Supaero to metro “Faculte de Pharmacie” (walking route).
In case you are lost in finding the routes, you can contact "Sandeep MISHRA" on 07 54 81 09 93.